The Executive Board of Petrobras has decided to reduce the average diesel price sold at its refineries by 10%, equivalent to R$ 0.2335 per liter, which will result in Petrobras average sale price in refineries and terminals without taxes to be R$ 2.1016 per liter, remaining unchanged for 15 days. The company will gradually resume its pricing policy approved and disclosed, after this period.
While avoiding negative impacts to the population and company’s operations, it aims to allow the government and truck drivers’ representatives time to negotiate a definitive agreement to the current strike context. This decision will be applied only to diesel.
While this is an exceptional measure, it does not represent a change in Petrobras' pricing policy. The company, with this decision, believes that it is possible for the government and truckers' representatives to find a solution that has a definite impact on the diesel prices sold in Brazil. PWKD28052018
Latest from PWKD
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Cooperation Agreement With Vingroup
- Spain: ISTOBAL Awarded 2018 Valencia Chamber Of Commerce Award
- Brazil: Carrefour Buys Food Tech Company e-Mídia
- Spain: First State Port System HAM Natural Gas Station Launch In Port de Barcelona
- USA: GasBuddy & ExxonMobil Partner For TANKSgiving