The company is aiming to open two thousand fuel service stations within three years
Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd, one of India's largest business groups, which had been waiting for the liberalization of the fuel market in the country will soon arrive in the country.
The company is all set to roll out its first fuel service station in Mexico and will be located in Puebla.
The company had earlier announced its arrival in March 2016 to start operations. However, plans were shelved temporarily in view of the process of liberating the fuel market in Mexico and changes in the regulation for the commercialization of fuels.
Gulf Oil proposes to have two thousand fuel service stations within three years, through a franchise model, mainly turning Pemex fuel service stations to their brand. "The goal is to have 25 percent of the market, we want to offer a differentiated value offer, we have been working for two years in a logistics and production system, it is a matter of import and efficient management and through the development of new infrastructure, "said Sergio de Vega. Source: El Financiero PWKD11102017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Wayne Fueling Systems To Be At PEI/NACS Show
- South Africa: Engen Helderberg Convenience Centre Launch
- Paraguay: Petropar City of Villeta Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: GasBuddy Issues Fuel Service Station Convenience Brand Report Card
- Nigeria: Forte Oil Formulates Plans To Increase Market Share