Chevron inaugurated its second fuel service station in Culiacan, Sinaloa.
The president of Chevron Combustibles de México, José Parra, mentioned the strategic importance of the Mexican market for the oil company. Thank you for having the opportunity to offer Mexican consumers quality products, says the president. Parra also mentioned its association with Redco, in order to operate fuel service stations in Baja California Sur.
Chevron's first service station in Mexico opened last August 28th in Hermosillo, Sonora. Source: Mundo Ejecutivo PWKD05102017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Wayne Fueling Systems To Be At PEI/NACS Show
- South Africa: Engen Helderberg Convenience Centre Launch
- Paraguay: Petropar City of Villeta Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: GasBuddy Issues Fuel Service Station Convenience Brand Report Card
- Nigeria: Forte Oil Formulates Plans To Increase Market Share