With the aim to lead Genoil business development for both Genoil GHU and the Genoil – Anton Oil Field Services alliance in Mexico, Jose E. Garcia-Torres has decided to join Genoil.
Since 2010, Jose is Board Member and President of the US-Mexico Chamber of Commerce in Mexico City and Board Member of the Chamber in the US. The position allows him access to government and private sector officials in both countries.
He has 30 years of service at Nacional Financiera (Nafin), the leading Industrial Development Bank owned by the Government of Mexico. Presently, he is involved in different international projects with various countries. An important field of his business development activities are new technologies.
Having been a consultant for many years in the field of business development and financial services, his background in economics and banking almost 30 years of government experience and an extensive network of relations in public and private sectors have been very helpful tools in the support of foreign companies doing business in Mexico. PWKD04102017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Wayne Fueling Systems To Be At PEI/NACS Show
- South Africa: Engen Helderberg Convenience Centre Launch
- Paraguay: Petropar City of Villeta Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: GasBuddy Issues Fuel Service Station Convenience Brand Report Card
- Nigeria: Forte Oil Formulates Plans To Increase Market Share