Tariq Ahmed has been appointed by Trafigura Pte Ltd., a market leader in the global commodities industry, as Chief Financial Officer for the company’s operations in India.
Having considerable experience of deal making in Asia, North America and the Middle East across a range of industries, Tariq Ahmed brings 15 years’ experience in investment banking, private equity investing and corporate M&A.
Raoul Bajaj, CEO of Trafigura India Private Ltd said, “In addition to his role as CFO for our business in India, Tariq will be responsible for developing new projects and business initiatives alongside our trading desks.”
Tariq Ahmed was Managing Director at Pragon Partners, prior to joining Trafigura. Before this, he served as Global Head of M&A at Cipla. PWKD09102017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Wayne Fueling Systems To Be At PEI/NACS Show
- South Africa: Engen Helderberg Convenience Centre Launch
- Paraguay: Petropar City of Villeta Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: GasBuddy Issues Fuel Service Station Convenience Brand Report Card
- Nigeria: Forte Oil Formulates Plans To Increase Market Share