Among the many innovative additions in the brand new 3,000 sq.ft. Tuffins store and fuel service station that opened last week in Welshpool, is the latest state-of-the-art self-service tills.
To pick up business from commuters who, once instore are already being tempted by the wide choice available, the station with 12 fuel units and an HGV lane, operates 24 hours a day, and is ideally situated on the Welshpool bypass.
Along with hot drinks from the Costa machine, food to go is proving popular. The vast number of locally supplied goods has also been well received. With lines in most categories creating the store’s “Best of Wales and the Borders” range, products from more than 100 local suppliers are available in the store.
Harry Delves, explained: “We are not your typical Nisa store. We do a lot of our own sourcing with some 102 local suppliers in store.”
Allowing customers to pay for both fuel and shopping without the need to have multiple members of staff permanently on the till points is the installation of five hybrid tills which can switch from staff operated to self-service. PWKD16102018
Latest from PWKD
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Cooperation Agreement With Vingroup
- Spain: ISTOBAL Awarded 2018 Valencia Chamber Of Commerce Award
- Brazil: Carrefour Buys Food Tech Company e-Mídia
- Spain: First State Port System HAM Natural Gas Station Launch In Port de Barcelona
- USA: GasBuddy & ExxonMobil Partner For TANKSgiving