With a focus on green, environmentally friendly and health conscious produce, Spar has opened its first premium store in China.
The new store offering over 6,000 SKUs in a selling area of 2,400 square meters, features a food-to-go section, an in-store bakery, and seafood and butchery sections. The store has become a very popular shopping destination thanks to its quality service and products. In addition to convenience shopping for local residents, it will focus on meeting the needs of both top-end customers and the general public.
Spar Fuxiang will continue to invest in store expansion and look at new market opportunities in the coming years, with the strong support of the Spar China team. Spar China saw a 6.7% growth in sales, in 2016, while store numbers increased by 14%. 12 new stores are planned to be opened by Spar Fuxiang. PWKD20112017
Latest from PWKD
- OPW Global At Kuala Lumpur Expo 2018
- Hungary: Spar To Sponsor U18 European Athletics Championships
- Brazil: Senate Allows Ethanol Producers Selling Fuel To Fuel Service Stations
- USA: Market Force & Phillips 66 Introduce Key Driver Fuel Forecast Indicator
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre