Following the success of the pilot project, the company has decided to open more sites
Petrolimex has decided to continue the implementation of 24 hour sales of key Petrolimex stores located on the main roads.
This was following the success of the pilot project of six Petrolimex stores which has been operating for 2 months. The results were positive with increase in retail output contributing to increase in laborers' incomes; improving labor productivity, ensuring good fulfillment of the retail plan for 2017.
Petrolimex thanked customers for the trust and support in their goods, which would help it to better develop to meet the needs of customers. PWKD04102017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Wayne Fueling Systems To Be At PEI/NACS Show
- South Africa: Engen Helderberg Convenience Centre Launch
- Paraguay: Petropar City of Villeta Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: GasBuddy Issues Fuel Service Station Convenience Brand Report Card
- Nigeria: Forte Oil Formulates Plans To Increase Market Share