United Bulahdelah offers convenience foods, banking ATM and new facilities, including showers and baby change room.
United Bulahdelah has relaunched its fuel service station and sells E10 unleaded at a special rate of less than $1.10 per liter. United Bulahdelah also offers convenience foods, hot and cold drinks, an ATM and all new facilities, including showers and baby change room. Bulahdelah United is located at the old O’Sullivan’s Retreat Roadhouse site on the corner of the Pacific Highway and Wootton Way.
United spokesperson Andrew English said, “The price is significantly under what people in the region are used to paying, and we will hold it for a few more weeks to give people the opportunity to see the new site. Majors have been operating for a long time, and our strategy is to bring competition to the area and bring fuel prices down.”
Site manager Arun Gudala said, “We can offer the community the best quality service and lowest petrol prices. We will also offer monthly promotions on in-store items as well as providing competition fuel-wise.” Source: News of The Area PWKD18042017
Latest from PWKD
- USA: Wayne Fueling Systems To Be At PEI/NACS Show
- South Africa: Engen Helderberg Convenience Centre Launch
- Paraguay: Petropar City of Villeta Fuel Service Station Launch
- USA: GasBuddy Issues Fuel Service Station Convenience Brand Report Card
- Nigeria: Forte Oil Formulates Plans To Increase Market Share