Petron Malaysia Refining and Marketing Bhd, is to continue investment in its network expansion and refinery upgrade.
Since the PetrolWorld Confernece was held in Kuala Lumpur in June, Petron Malaysia has completed its rebranding and upgrade programmes of its fuel retail service station network of over 550 service stations, formerly Esso and Mobil. The rebranding project started in April 2012.
“Barely three years since we entered the highly competitive Malaysian market, we mark a significant milestone with the completion of our re-imaging programme ahead of schedule. This lays the foundation for our further expansion in the Malaysian market,” Petron Malaysia chairman Ramon S. Ang said in a statement. PetrolWorld 080915
- Philippines: Petron & PRO 7 & Petron Lakbay-Ligtas Project Partnership Relaunch
- Philippines: Petron Manila Network to Promote Community Security
- Philippines: Free Fuel Raffle Promotion for Petron Card Holders
- Philippines: Petron Corp Records Profit Drop With Lower Fuel Prices
- Philippines: Petron Takes 8 Former Dealers to Court