Shell Oman Marketing Company and National Plastic Factory (NPF) has recently signed an agreement which will see NPF as one of its main packs suppliers for lubricants.
The only ISO-certified facility of its kind in Oman that produces Made-In-Oman Shell-branded lubricants for local and international markets, NPF, with this contract, will be the first Omani manufacturer and supplier of packs for Shell Oman’s Oil Lubes Blending Plant.
Dr Mohammed Mahmood Al Balushi, CEO of Shell Oman, said, Sustainable development is in Shell Oman’s DNA and its business practices, and the signing of this agreement with NPF is a concrete example of our endeavor to continuously generate In-Country Value in our activities and supply chains.”
He added that in addition to contributing to the creation of business and job opportunities in the Sultanate, this agreement will enhance their operational efficiency by facilitating shorter delivery time for lubricants and lower transportation cost; thereby increasing inventory optimization. Moreover, shorter travelling distances will contribute to reducing road safety risks.
Rajesh Babu, CEO of NPF, said, “The signing of this agreement is a milestone for our company in Oman. Shell Oman Marketing commitment to ICV, has been the main driver in the realization of this agreement. This is just the start in a series of manufacturing initiatives that we are hoping to be executed by our company for Shell Oman, and there will be several more in the near future. Source: Trade Arabia PWKD121022018
- UK: Virtual Trainer kicks off EON Reality’s Connected Learning Platform within Shell’s Digital Realities Centre
- France: Shell Inaugurates First Ionity Quick-Charging Stations*
- Oman: Shell Chooses Ooredoo As Digital Partner Of Choice
- England UK: GeniePoint MFG EV Charging Expands
- Philippines: Hyundai Reaffirms Shell As Best Fuels Partner For Their Cars
Latest from PWKD
- Vietnam: Petrolimex Cooperation Agreement With Vingroup
- Spain: ISTOBAL Awarded 2018 Valencia Chamber Of Commerce Award
- Brazil: Carrefour Buys Food Tech Company e-Mídia
- Spain: First State Port System HAM Natural Gas Station Launch In Port de Barcelona
- USA: GasBuddy & ExxonMobil Partner For TANKSgiving