ADNOC Distribution has announced winning recognition at the World Marketing Congress 2015, that was recently held in Mumbai, India.
Khalid Hadi, vice president of the Marketing and Corporate Communications division, was named among the '100 Most Influential Global Marketing Leaders' and honoured with the title at the high profile event. “In addition, this recognition validates the effectiveness of our marketing strategy that has been developed to ensure it is on par with international standards and prioritises core aspects of environment, social and business sustainability," he added.
The World Marketing Congress is a vital international industry platform for some of the world's most successful and sought after brands and draws the participation of esteemed industry professionals and marketing experts. Earlier this year, ADNOC Distribution was honoured with three international and local industry titles including 'Brand of the Year' distinction at the World Branding Awards 2015 in the National Award category for the fuel service station sector. PetrolWorld 091215
Latest from Sally Smith
- Canada: Sobeys Express - A fresh take on traditional convenience
- USA: Sunoco LP Completes Acquisition of Northeast-Based Fuel Distributor
- USA: United Pacific Sells Fuel Delivery Fleet
- Mexico:Amazon Launch Prepaid Cards With C-store Operators
- Algeria's Cevital to Build Corn-based Ethanol Plant in Brazil