Adnoc Distribution has opened another fuel service station in the Al Madam area of Sharjah.
The move represents a continuation of the company’s plan to bring the total number of fuel service stations under their control to 507 by the end of 2016.
For Khailid Hadi, Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communications at Adnoc Distribution the opening of the new facility is a significant step for the company, and a way of meeting the evolving needs of the UAE population. “Launching Al Badayer service station is in line with our efforts to cope with the increasing demand for the company’s products and services following the rapid urbanisation and expansion of cities and suburbs across the UAE,” said Hadi.
The facility comprises of six dispensers. In addition to selling petrol products the station also features an Adnoc Oasis store for retail purchases and a fast food outlet.
“At Adnoc Distribution, we are keen to enhance our operational and administrative capabilities to establish more such world-class facilities across the UAE. We are particularly focused on meeting our customers’ requirements for service stations in the vicinity of their residences and places of work,” he added.
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre
- UAE: ADNOC Expands Ramadan Activities To Reach 1 Million
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Posts 14.3% Gross Profit For 1Q2018
- UAE: YouGov Research Reveals Adnoc New Fueling Choices Satisfy Customers
- UAE: First Géant Convenience Store Opens At ADNOC Distribution Station