ADNOC Distribution has been awarded with ‘UAE Superbrand’ status for 2014 by the Superbrands Council.
The Council, the largest global independent authority and arbiter of branding excellence, awarded the status to recognise the firm's excellence in the distribution and marketing of petroleum products and services within the UAE and overseas. The distinction was awarded during a ceremony at the InterContinental Hotel Dubai - Festival City in Dubai.
Khalid Hadi, Vice President of Marketing and Corporate Communication, accepted the award on behalf of the company. “We are glad to receive this honor from the Superbrands Council. The status endorses the brand’s strong presence and customers’ trust in our service delivery. We credit this achievement to the continued support and direction of our CEO His Excellency Abdulla Salem Al Dhaheri, as well as the collaborative efforts of our entire team at ADNOC Distribution," he said. “Such recognitions strengthen our resolve to develop and deliver services that meet evolving customer needs, while ensuring employee well-being, responsibility towards the community, preservation of the environment and conforming to the highest standards of health and safety.”
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Rolls Out First Vehicle Inspection Centre
- UAE: ADNOC Expands Ramadan Activities To Reach 1 Million
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Posts 14.3% Gross Profit For 1Q2018
- UAE: YouGov Research Reveals Adnoc New Fueling Choices Satisfy Customers
- UAE: First Géant Convenience Store Opens At ADNOC Distribution Station