ADNOC Distribution has hosted a special kick-off meeting on the company's strategic 'Turnkey Solutions for Service Stations' project, part of its ongoing Smart Service Stations programme to improve fuel service stations nationwide.
The 'Turnkey Solutions' project aims to equip all ADNOC stations with RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology for vehicle identification, an online electronic payment system and an e-commerce portal. Attendees of the meeting included His Excellency Abdulla Salem Al Dhaheri, CEO of ADNOC Distribution, who spoke of the importance of the project.
"ADNOC Distribution is a company with a national impact. Our latest 'Turnkey Solutions' project, to be implemented at all ADNOC service stations across the UAE, is a strategic effort in line with the UAE's smart government strategy and will bring all service station operations under the 'Smart' programme," explained Al Dhaheri. "Integrating the three basic components of design, empowerment and security, the project will allow us to scale up our capabilities in providing best-in-class services and products to our growing customer base across the country."
The project has tapped international expertise - including the Kuwait-based Diyar United Company, Wincor Nixdorf and Hectronic - to provide integrated solutions including forecourt management, payment systems, electronic fund transfer terminals, RFID vehicle identification, e-commerce and interactive voice response systems.
- UAE: Adnoc Distribution Plans 3 Dubai Fuel Service Stations By End 2018
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Achieves AED 1,124m Net Profit For 1H 2018
- Germany: Hectronic Acquires Parking System Divisions Of Kienzle Argo GmbH
- Switzerland: Hectronic AG Appoints Dr.-Ing. Martin Daniel As New Managing Director
- UAE: ADNOC Distribution Presents New Rewards Program For Premium Service Customers