Joint operation carried out by inter institutional operation
With the aim of suspending the activities of six service stations that allegedly have shown irregularities in fuel sales and service, in addition to various tax irregularities, an operation has been carried out by The Ministry of Finance and Public Credit, through the Tax Administration Service (SAT) and the Financial Intelligence Unit, the Office of the Attorney General and Petróleos Mexicanos. The State government supported these operations at all times.
With the intention of providing certainty to consumers of the fuels sold by Pemex through its franchises, as well as to fight the illegal fuel market, tax evasion, money laundering and commercial fraud, the operation was conducted. Illegal sale of fuel products, which strongly affect the community and national finances will be continued to be fought by the government. The support of the general public through the anonymous reporting of irregularities and criminal conduct was requested by the authorities. PWKD20042017
Editors Note: While the industry is always keen to see standards being kept, it needs to have the same balance towards new entrants to the market.
Latest from PWKD
- Thailand: 7-Eleven Achieves 10,000 Convenience Stores Milestone
- England UK: Gulf Fuel Service Station Fuels Rally Vehicles
- Nigeria: Oando Posts Positive First Half Results
- Chevron & Glencore Reach Agreement To Enter Mexico Fuel Market
- USA: AMP Americas Equity Commitment For Fuel Retail Network Expansion