Following several weeks of rollbacks, oil companies announced this week an increase in fuel retail prices of petroleum products.
Implemented today, Flying V, Philippines Inc., Petron Corp. and Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corp. Seaoil Fuel Retail, raising both standard fuel and diesel prices by P0.35 per liter, and kerosene by P0.30 per liter. PTT Philippines Corp., Eastern Petroleum Corp. and Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Inc. are also implementing the same price adjustments, but not for kerosene.
Other news from the Philippines includes Seaoil who launched their first fuel blind test campaign for motorists to experience the quality of Seaoil retail fuels. Glenn Yu, CEO of Seaoil Fuel Retail stated “Through this campaign, we want to re-introduce SEAOIL fuels to the public by highlighting the qualities that make them high-performance products, something that our loyal customers can already attest to.”PW110417
Latest from Administrator
- How EU Fuel Dispenser Regulations Implemented Across the Single Market
- Morocco Deregulation Presentation at PetrolWorld Conference in KL
- PetrolWorld Fuel Retail Conference in Kuala Lumpur
- "Spot the European?" at the PetrolWorld Conference
- Malaysian Petroleum Safety Division Officials at PetrolWorld Conference & Supporting Expo