Gull has added another site to Hewletts Road in Tauranga.
Gull is a family owned business with lower operating costs than its competitors and therefore can offer better prices on fuel, forcing other fuel chains near Gull fuel service stations to drop prices to match.
Set up as an unmanned station, Gull Hocking Street is located on the corner of Hewletts Road and Hocking Street and will offer convenient Drive Thru 24/7 pay at pump technology, providing Regular 91, Gull Force 10 (98) and Diesel. PWKD10042017
Latest from PWKD
- Thailand: 7-Eleven Achieves 10,000 Convenience Stores Milestone
- England UK: Gulf Fuel Service Station Fuels Rally Vehicles
- Nigeria: Oando Posts Positive First Half Results
- Chevron & Glencore Reach Agreement To Enter Mexico Fuel Market
- USA: AMP Americas Equity Commitment For Fuel Retail Network Expansion